Day 1 of No tool Challenge

Posted on Tuesday, September 1, 2009 by Alexandria

So I made yesterday the start of my 2 week challenge. I washed my hair around 6pm and moisturized and sealed in the moisture.

Ran my fingers through just a bit. I wasn't even tempted to use a comb or anything.

I have a feeling that my one temptation will be to use bobby pins. So far I've been resisting the urge by tying my hair up higher than usual...In the library I was looking at mugshots and I was extremely bored so I took a icture of myself.

I call it my mugshot....in jest because I never intend to get arrested or have a mugshot. Hence why I'm smiling because no one ever smiles in their mugshot.....I took this picture in the library while I was going through a period of non-studiousness.



My mugshot
Originally uploaded by bralexamarsh

0 Responses to "Day 1 of No tool Challenge":