Been a While

Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 by Alexandria

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Mostly due to forgetting or procrastination. I'm horrible at those two.

From my little two week mini challenge I succeeded. Although not allowing myself to use any tools was a dumb idea overall I did see a change in my moisture retention. My hair really has gotten better because I have been consistently moisturizing and sealing it.

Also late last week I put some twists in my hair. They looked horrible but for 3 days I didn't really have to do anything to my hair. Granted it was only the second time I ever did twists in my hair and my hair texture is partially straight--the twists didn't stick like they should and I kept having to retwist them.

So either tonite/this morning when I go back to my room or tomorrow after the gym I will wash my hair.

I would add a picture but I think I deleted the file. I think my next step is to think of other protective styles other than just putting it up.

Until next time!

0 Responses to "Been a While":