Cough cough ack ach blech

Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 by Alexandria

So I'm sick.

It all started with the sore throat from hell and my friend encouraging me to go to the health center--which I definitely didn't do.

The sore throat lasted 2 days. Its pretty much gone now but my tastebuds have melted away because my mother told me to drink hot tea. I haven't had hot tea since the 90s. I dont even like hot drinks bc they burn. Hence why I let my hot drinks cool for about an hour before I drink them.

Now my nose is all stuffy and I am coughing occasionally.

Oh that and I had a test today at 9:30 am. I'm pretty sure I failed it. I just was focused on finishing so that I could leave and go to bed. I missed tax class but then again when I'm there I'm not really there. My mind wanders.

Last nite at the library I wasn't feeling well at all. So around 8pm I left to go back to my roo drop my stuff off and then get some din dins and come back to go to sleep. I feel really bad because my friend was at the library by herself when I left. I usually stay with her and try to study something but I really couldn't. She told me that it was alright.

Also she now is sick so she, a mutual friend and I were having a conversation over twitter this morning around 2am-ish about sickness and stuff to that degree. I don't think she got sick from me though. Also I think I got sick from being in fall fest--in the rain--with no umbrella only a hoodie. I didn't think I needed it because it was only drizzling.

Anyways now I'm sick and I don't know what to do. I haven't been sick in like 3 years. I forgot what its like to have twice yearly colds.

0 Responses to "Cough cough ack ach blech":