Fall Fest

Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 by Alexandria

My school doesn't have a homecoming because we have no football team so fallfest is like the homecoming for the soccer team. I stayed around made a couple of appearances because I've never been into fall fest....It's always lacking something in my opinion.

But some of my former residents are involved in the marching band that we have...yes we have a marching band but no football team. When they first formed a few years ago they marched on the basketball court and last year the band was super small. This year was a good year for the band in my opinion. Other than the fact that the guy I like is in charge again of the band. LOL :)

So without further ado....here are the pics I took of my former residents. Mind you its been slightly drizzling all day.







0 Responses to "Fall Fest":