YES YES YES YES YES

Posted on Thursday, July 16, 2009 by Alexandria

I'm getting less negative.



My direct deposit kicked in. So hopefully I'll get some hours this week so that I can finally get out of this rut.

Other related bank news. I got my savings account packet in the mail either yesterday or the day before. So now I have a couple of forms to sign and then return to the bank along with putting some money in the account. When I started the account I was told I have 45 days to deposit some money in the account. I'll definitely be back in Greensboro by then, hopefully employed.

I'm excited that finally I feel that I'm gaining control of my finances. HOWEVER, I am ashamed of the circumstances.

I'd much rather have an epiphany than be forced due to being almost $200 in the red a week ago.

Better late than never.

0 Responses to "YES YES YES YES YES":