So I was going through some things of mine!

Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 by Alexandria

Specifically I was looking at my savings account package from when I had opened it--it has now been closed for a few months. That was a dumb mistake on my part.

I have the student checking account and as a stipulation I can get one free service charge waiver. This is something that I did not know I had. Hopefully I can use this to get one of the overdraft charges waived. I've never had an overdraft charged waived in the 5 years that I've had the account.

I really hope this is possible! I could definitely use any reduction possible.

On another note, I forgot about the fact that I'm enrolled in the Visa Rewards Program via my debit card. So to help me get back into the black I ordered 4, $4 gift cards. I definitely will be using them to be put into my account. That cost me 8,000 points--2,000 points each x 4 cards. Hopefully they will get here asap! Definitely will be extremely helpful.

I'm also thinking that maybe I should/can do a yard sale. Definitely not at my house because I live deep in the country, I would have to travel to a more visible spot. I have a lot of things that I no longer use or in some cases never used. Clothes, books, other stuff.

I really have a shopping problem which hopefully is getting under control now that I realize the error of my ways. That would be a great way to generate some extra income to help out with my bank situation and any extra could go into the savings account that I need to set up again.

Speaking of a savings account. I wonder if I could just reopen the account that I once closed. I still have the deposit slips and that would be wonderful for when I need to deposit some funds.

0 Responses to "So I was going through some things of mine!":