UPDATE

Posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 by Alexandria

So I've had a lot of freetime lately but have not used that to update my blog. Shame on me.

So:

  • I haven't worked for 3 weeks. This upsets me a lot. I was hoping I could at least get some hours this week.
  • I love my hair.
Yes my hair looks a hot mess but its my hot mess. I think I'll detangle it tonite and then co wash in the morning.

I'm trying out this new thing....well not exactly new but new to me. I'm co-washing frequently trying to get it to grow. I read on a hair forum that someone did this but had a sore scalp but lots of growth.

I can deal with a sore scalp if necessary--I think it was from her leaving in the conditioners in for a day then washing it out that night or the next day.

I find myself playing with my new growth a lot. Its fun to me; and also I play with my ends since they aren't permed. Its so weird I have 3 inches of perm in the middle of my hair. in between my curly new growth and my curly ends.

Its a bit unmanageable right now. But I'm trying not to manipulate it too much.

My goal for my hair is no direct heat until October or whenever the capstone exam for my last management class is. I haven't even really wanted to use heat lately. I love watching my hair airdry.

I don't actually sit in front of a mirror and watch it dry. I just let it be then next thing I know its not dripping wet anymore. Then the ends are dry, and the the rest starts to dry.

Oh thats all I have to say so,

TATA FOR NOW

2 Responses to "UPDATE":

ashley says:

Hmmm I never heard of that... my hair has been falling out a lot lately, maybe this is something I need to try too!

Alexandria says:

I love just washing my hair and air drying it. It's gotten to the point that I am trying to not use heat until october.

The reason is that I realize now how much damage I did to my hair when I used heat at least once a week or every other week. So I'm try to limit my use of it. In fact I don't really miss it.

Also I'm sorry it's taken me so long to comment back. I didn't realize I had any comments on this blog. Thanks!!