Lately

Posted on Monday, July 6, 2009 by Alexandria

I haven't update in quite a while so I figure now is better than never.

  • I'm going to try to go natural again. I broke down and got a perm a month ago because my grandma was pressuring me. Now I feel weird bc my hair is straight at the roots but its also damaged on the ends.
  • I can graduate in December but I think I'll wait until may because I don't want to become extremely stressed out and Greensboro has so many more opportunities than Monroe does.
  • My birthday is Friday. Can't wait. I don't know what I'm doing yet.
  • This year I definitely want to get out of debt. I only have about <1500>
  • I think I want to go to UNCG for grad school. I'm really looking forward to it.
  • I sincerely hope that I get my license. Yes I'm 21 going on 22 without a license but I don't really need it until after I graduate so hopefully by then I'll definitely have it.
  • That means I need to practice driving. Oy vey.
There's a lot more going on its just I named the few that popped in my head at the moment.

Have a great day!!!!!

0 Responses to "Lately":