Surveys

Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 by Alexandria

Although I still don't have an actual job I feel like filling out surveys is my job.


Especially with the research company pine cone research. Just about once or twice a week I get an email saying they have a new survey for me....there are two kinds.

Type one is just about household questions: my demographics and whatnot, who lives with me. These are mandatory for participation and I don't receive compensation for them. Especially since it only takes about 5 to 10 minutes to fill those out.

Type two are the actual research forums: I get about 1-2 of these a week and then a few days to a week later I get a $3 check. It may not seem like a lot but those can add up.

Since I get about 1-2 a week I'll say i get 6 a month. In that case those 6 checks a month equal $18 in extra income i I didn't have before. That means if I want to go to chic-fil-a and get a chicken sandwich combo I don't have to worry about the effect that that $5.85 will have on my bank account.

And to go even further this $18 a month totals about $216 in extra $$$$$ for the year. I think thats pretty good when you think about it. And some surveys are really awesome in my opinion but I cant talk about that. I like when I get to talk about a product I actually use and like.

I think that this is a good opportunity to make a little bit of extra money because sometimes I like to go out to eat.

***Side Note***
I just recieved another check so I'll be going to the bank either on monday or sometime after thanksgiving.




0 Responses to "Surveys":