employment opportunities

Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 by Alexandria

So I'm still unemployed at the moment! Technically it has only been less than a month. Since about October 18th.

I've had an epiphany! I like to soend $$$$$! Well that's not the epiphany but its still true! The epiphany is that I've been really lucky in the past of getting the job. Its weird to me to be forceably unemployed for this long!

For instance my first job at dollar general. They didn't call back but I called them one day and I was almost instantly hired to another store in my hometown!

When I worked at resnet! I went over the course of 2 days to get my computer fixed. Then that next week I became an apprentice/intern. Then in august when school started back I was a full fleged employee!

Also I went back to work at that same dollar general! They know and love me and know I'm a good worker so it was no hesitation to hire me back!

Also when I was an RA I did an interview on the first day of classes two days later I was told I have the job and then the rest was history!

Lastly, my stint at bath and body works! I thought I bombed the interview but I got hired!

Lookimg back on my employment I was EXTREMELY lucky and instantly got the job. Now I'm flabberghasted--is that even a word--that I haven't even gotten an interview before getting notified that they are going to hire another candidate!

But that's not the issue here....the issue is that I was on UNCG"s career website for on campus jobs. I am going to apply to be a box office associate and a tutor!

Its something and hopefully either one will hire me.

0 Responses to "employment opportunities":