Dell Mini 10 or Dell Mini 10v

Posted on Sunday, August 2, 2009 by Alexandria

I want and also need a new laptop.

Mine is a few years old and I need something practical, not very expensive, light-weight.

What I would need it for is to do work on and also internet browsing. I'm not a big gamer. The only games that I play religiously are solitaire and sometimes freecell.

With my last year of school approaching I would like something portable--hence a netbook.

My current laptop is really heavy, for me. If I have a lot of weight on my back I get out of breath easily.

Soooo....lately I've been looking at netbooks. After I swore I would never get one. I think I want the Dell mini 10 or 10v. It doesn't matter to me.

My current computer has an 80gig hard drive with 40% free space left. The netbooks I have been looking at have each at least 120gig hard drive space.

I don't think I would use that much space on the hard drive because I don't want to import my music to it. I have all of my music saved on an external drive so I could just plug it in when I want to listen to music or bring my ipod with me.

Also I don't plan on getting rid of my current computer. Maybe I could network these together or use them to double task. I still have use for this computer but I'd like to also have a smaller more practical machine that I can get work done on faster.

The Dell Mini 10 has a bigger hard drive about 160 gig than the Dell Mini 10v. In my opinion they are essentially the same machine just different hard drive sizes.

So now it just all boils down to price. And the fact that neither have a cd drive but I don't really have need for one. I don't think I'll really need one because I'll still use my current one for this purpose.

0 Responses to "Dell Mini 10 or Dell Mini 10v":