whats up in my life

Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 by Alexandria

So saturday I got some bad news and it really affected my attitude. I couldn't really sleep this weekend. I call it my weekend insomnia. I didn't go to sleep intil at least 7am. And I didn't go to sleep last night and I have yet to fall asleep yet today.

I had a test this morning and I'm in class now and afterwards I have one more class then I'll be done for the day.

I really need to tame my hair. I washed it last week and man is it humongous.

I started looking at grad schools. I'm thinking winthrop which is where I was gonna go to my undergrad at first. But oh well I'm in school working my way to my degree so that's a good accomplishment.

Who knows maybe I'll become an eagle but I'll always be a spartan

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

0 Responses to "whats up in my life":