Singin in the Rain

Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 by Alexandria

I'm singin in the rain, just singin in the rain....
What a glorious feelin I'm happy again......




Not really, but today I went to my friend's rugby game at 11am this morning and it was raining.

First it was just raining then it was raining hard, then harder, then hard again and it never once rained light while I was there. I'm not a rain lover so I stayed for about an hour and then left because my toes and booty were either freezing cold or wet.

Anyways......so things are going to be changing in my life now.

I'm going to be the initiator of change. Hopefully I can keep my promises to myself.




Things I'd like to change or see improve:
1) Go to the gym more often. I already have a few classes that I really enjoy going to.
2) Study more. I'm getting better at this one.
3) Become more organized.
4) Sell unwanted things. I'm thinking about registering on craigslist or maybe actually utilizing my amazon and ebay accounts. I have so many things that I've bought but have like never actually used. Like a pair of pants I bought last year that I never got around to wearing until last week.
5) Prepare for the GMAT
6) Take better care of myself.
7) Hone and control my procrastinational tendencies.




Things have happened lately that have completely put my whole being out of whack and I aim to cure myself of this disease. Stress, stretching myself too thin, not making time for me, procrastination, lack of energy and sleep. All this has affected me in a negative way and I am in the process of turning myself back around and re-emerging better than ever.

0 Responses to "Singin in the Rain":