New Hair Regimen

Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 by Alexandria

I'm going to try a new regimen for my hair. There aren't that many specifics. Its basically a no-tool regimine.

Hopefully this will help cut down on breakage.

1) I vow to not use any tools other than my hands. Unfortunately this means that I will not be using any bobby pins to pin back my bangs.
2) I must tie up my hair at all times when I am going to lie down. I have a habit of being lazy especially when I'm tired and I don't tie my hair up regularly.
3) Moisturize my ends before bed. Either with a moisturizing creme or some water.
4) Seal my ends to keep the moisture in. My ends are so rough feeling lately.
5) Finger detangle my hair. Its gentler and I can't use any tools.
6) I will allow myself to use hair ties. Actually what I use are hair bands that i double over to use as a ponytail holder because I have a lot of hair.

Also I want to put my hair in twists again. I saw a former RA with twists in her hair today and they looked great. Maybe I'll try that.

I want to try this for 2 weeks to see if I can do it. Actually I know i can do it. If I've been going since June without using heat on my hair I'm positive that I can go 2 weeks without using a comb or brush.

I hope this turns out well or at least has a positive benefit for my hair.

0 Responses to "New Hair Regimen":