Little Update

Posted on Monday, August 17, 2009 by Alexandria

I haven't updated in a while and the reason is that I was lacking motivation.

In 3 days I will be back in Greensboro for school. It will be my last year. Hoorah for me.

In an effort to take charge of my finances I've been researching into high yield online savings accounts. I think that I may open 2 or 3. Definitely want to open two accounts.

One account will be the car fund account. As I do not have my license or a car at this moment. In all honesty I don't need it yet. At school there is FREE public transportation for area college students and I gladly take advantage of that. Also a lot of stores/restaurants are in walking distance so I just walk alot anyways.

Another savings account will be my after college fund. I have student loans. So I want to start this account so that I'll have money to start chipping away at those loans once I graduate and it is time to start paying those off.

A third account which I may or may not open is the grad school/gmat/graduation account. I may or may not open this account because this is money that will be used soon. I have to take the GMAT soon and start applying for grad schools.

Who knows I might just open the third account for something else. Emergency fund. But in reality I could use the other two accounts that I'll open as an emergency fund too. Right now I don't think I'll need that much as my expenses are only about $200 a month or less. I live on campus so that really cuts back on necessary expenses.

Now to just find a job when I get back to Greensboro. My first stop will be one or both of the Bath and Body Works. Then after that who knows. I really enjoy working at BBW.

Thats about all I have to say abou that.~Forrest Gump

0 Responses to "Little Update":